12370 Hesperia Rd, Suite 16
Victorville, CA 92395
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Office Phone Number:
Vice President/General Manager
General Sales Manager
Director of Programming
National Sales Coordinator
January 13, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen:
El Dorado Broadcasters of Victorville is currently seeking to fill the following employment opening(s):
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To support the Senior Accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules on the FAS Software System; provide monthly detail to the Senior Accountant for General Journal entries; insure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Manage employee credit card applications and charges.
- Process Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the check run.
- Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Assist Senior Accountant with payroll system and payroll related items.
- Assist the Senior Accountant in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice – by the Senior Accountant.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is preferred but not required.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting is required.
You are encouraged to refer qualified applicants to us for such opening(s). Job recruitment closes 6/30/2015 or until position is filled.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. We specifically encourage referral of qualified minority and female applicants.
Persons interested in submitting an application for the position(s) identified above should apply in person at:
El Dorado Broadcasters
12370 Hesperia Rd., Suite 16
Victorville, CA 92395
Thank you for your assistance. If you know of any other organization that may be of assistance in our equal employment opportunity effort, we would appreciate you forwarding that information to us.
El Dorado Broadcasters is an equal opportunity employer.